HSBC is teaming up with some of the UK’s best up-and-coming regional designers to design exclusive mobile phone cases for roadshows across the UK, including Birmingham.
UK-based illustrator, Thomas Hedger, is one of the five designers chosen to create one of the phone cases. His work uses punchy lines and colourful compositions to produce images led by negative space. He has been featured in the likes of The Sunday Times, Harvard Business Review and the Daily Telegraph.
Visitors to the HSBC Mobile Studio at the Bullring Shopping Centre will be invited to create their own customised mobile phone case, suitable for the UK’s top 25 phones. They will be able to choose a design, alter its scale or rotation and add their own words onto it. The phone cases are free-of-charge, unbranded and are provided at no obligation to the visitor.
The HSBC Mobile Studio will be in the Bullring Shopping Centre between 10am-6pm, Friday 7th – Sunday 9th July.
The HSBC Mobile Studio roadshow is touring 10 major cities across the UK through June to September:
- Birmingham, Bullring – 7th-9th July
- Bristol, Broadmead – 14th-16th July
- Leicester, Humberstone Gate – 21st–23rd July
- Liverpool, Paradise Place – 28th-30th July
- Manchester, Piccadilly Gardens – 25th-27th August
- Sheffield, Fargate – 1st-3rd September
- Leeds, Briggate – 8th–10th September
- Newcastle, Grainger Street – 15th-17th September