If you don’t already know who Jesca Hoop is you may want to find out now, because we’re giving away two free tickets to watch this brilliant songstress at the Glee Club, Birmingham on Thursday 17th April 2014.
Singer-songwriter Jesca Hoop brings her new album tour to Glee Club Birmingham on Thursday 17th April 2014.
Jesca Hoop makes a very welcome return to Glee, with new album Undress, which intimately re-imagines tracks from her album Hunting My Dress, with Guy Garvey (Elbow), Sam Beam (Iron & Wine), Willy Mason and Erika Wennerstrom (Heartless Bastards) on board for salt-of-the-earth duets.
Jesca has in recent times toured with The Eels, Iron & Wine, Elbow, Placebo, Willy Mason, Shuggie Otis, Shearwater and I Am Kloot, along with both performing the Other Voices show and appearing on their album that included Richard Hawley, James Vincent McMorrow and Low.
Guy Garvey invited Jesca to present his BBC 6Music show in his absence and Peter Gabriel gave her a prime place in his band on vocals, which included appearing on David Letterman and Later with Jools Holland.
“Jesca Hoop’s music is like a 4 sided coin. She is an old soul, like a black pearl, a good witch, or a red moon. Her music is like going swimming in a lake at night” – Tom Waits
“Simply the most beautiful voice” – Guy Garvey (Elbow)
Jesca Hoop’s show takes place at the Glee Club on Thursday 17th April. Tickets are available from www.glee.co.uk/birmingham
Jesca Hoop, Glee Club Birmingham, Thu 17 Apr 2014, Tickets: £9.50, Doors: 7.45pm, Age: 18+
Box office: 0871 472 0400 / glee.co.uk/birmingham
Bookings & more info: https://www.glee.co.uk/performers/jesca-hoop.htm
To enter the competition to win two tickets for the Jesca Hoop concert you simply need to answer this simple question:
What is the name of Jesca Hoop’s new album which she is about to perform on tour?
Prize Draw Rules
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
2. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
4. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
5. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries by Raffle King.
6. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
7. The competition will run from 02.04.14 until 10.04.14. The winners will be announced within 48 hours of the competition ending.