The May Bank Holiday brings a host of entertainment, food and drink to the Bitters n Twisted family of bars and restaurants.
We take a look at what’s on offer in Birmingham next weekend:
Bank Holiday – April 29th – 2nd May
- Bank Holiday Sunday – Darrol Braford & Takin’ Care of Business 4pm – late, free entry
- Bank Holiday Monday – 2-4-1 cocktails & 2-4-£10 burgers
- Shimmy Shimmy Ya & Chris Wise DJ both floors of Island Bar for Bank Holiday, free entry 9pm – 3am Sun
- Industry Island Bank Holiday Special – Paradise Brothers DJ & offers on decent drinks for hard working shift workers! Mon
Jekyll & Hyde
- Friday & Saturday – Gin-inspired dinner & over 90 gins to try in the Gin Parlour, music, dancing a gin in the main bar
- Sunday – Beautiful Gin Cocktails. All cocktails from the “Concoctions” page are £1 off – Fluffer anyone? Sweetie Jar Cocktails – £4.50, all weekend!
Rose Villa Tavern
- Two Birds Vodka Bar Take Over, indulge in a one off menu for the Bank Holiday weekend using Two Birds Vodka, think Salted Caramel Martini’s and After 8 Min shots!
- Mon – Charity special of our quiz in aid of Sepsis Trust, 7pm amazing prizes to be won
- Join us on the terrace for a BBQ, Sunday 1st May as we welcome the runners from the B’ham 10k fun run. Plus its Happy Hour all weekend!
Buffalo & Rye
- Fri – Sun Speakeasy Sessions, a dedicated menu of cocktail perfect for after dinner, brought to your table from 9:30pm – late
- Fri – Mon – All Day Brunch Loyalty, Double Stamps: order an all day brunch, and we’ll stamp your card, 6 stamps = 7th brunch on us, during the Bank Holiday, get 2 stamps per brunch item, that free brunch is ever closer!
- Sun & Mon – Happy Hour Cocktails all day & eve! Just £4.50!
- Friday – Lucha Libre party night, 5pm – 2am in basement Bar Sugarloaf. DJ Tables playing hip hop, funk and 90’s gems, free entry
- Sat – South American Food & drink served over both floors
- Sun – #SunsOutRumsOut – Happy Hour prices on all Rum cocktails all day!
- Mon – Double loyalty card points on all purchases