If your New Year’s resolution is to eat better, feel healthier and help the environment, you can enjoy a host of vegan treats at the Mailbox this January.
You’ll be spoilt for choice at the Mailbox this Veganuary with a whole range of delicious plant-based food and drink options, including:
- Harvey Nichols Birmingham – is making vegetables the star of the show this January with the launch of its new vegan dishes and meat free afternoon tea. Featuring golden beetroot, aged balsamic and rosemary salt on granary bread; roast tofu sandwiches with sage, cranberry and onion stuffing; wild mushrooms on toast; and chestnut and mushroom roll. Sweet treats include lemon meringue pie; apple mousse; and coconut and pineapple cake.
- Ba Ha Vegan at Churchhills – with canal views and a fabulous indoor firepit, Churchills is a great place to entertain guests, colleagues and clients, and perfect for hosting private events with a difference. The legendary street food duo of Frankie & Becky Ba Ha Vegan menu is full of plant-based goodness, including their famous Nott Wings and Bish n Chips.
- Indico Street Kitchen – offering a true taste of Punjabi culture and cuisine in a vibrant venue, the prestigious Indian street food restaurant’s vegan menu is designed to stimulate all five senses. From chaats to share with friends, to the rich and flavourful vegetable biryani and vegan Choley masala, all presented in an authentically creative way.
- Malmaison – bringing a stylish twist to best-loved classics, the award-winning Chez Mal Bar will be serving up vegan dishes from 9th January. New dishes include Squash and Red Onion Tagine and a Beetroot and Chickpea Burger.
- Starbucks – serves soy, almond and coconut milk as delicious non-dairy alternatives to enjoy in your favourite winter warmers. Delightful dishes to try this January include the vegan all day breakfast burrito, legendary plant-based Mac n Cheese and the scrumptious Pistachio slice.
If you are planning on eating out this Veganuary then the Mailbox is ideally located in the heart of Birmingham, just minutes from New Street station. If you’re driving in enjoy 24 hours secure on-site parking from the award-winning Q-Park.
Open from 9am until 5pm Monday – Friday and between 10am and 6pm on Saturday, 10am until 4pm on Sunday. Individual dining and bar destinations business hours may vary. For more information visit https://mailboxlife.com.
Pictured here: Harvey Nichol’s Vegan Afternoon Tea