Rum in Brum 2018 is back, bigger and better than ever before.
Food vendors include West Midlands Jerk Centre serving up authentic Caribbean jerk food, Nyam Nyam who serve Caribbean inspired vegetarian & vegan plant based dishes & heart Cuban sandwiches from sister venue The Dark Horse.
Entertainment will be provided by Dj Mark Magoo and a steel pan band called Steel & Strings.
There will be over 100 rums available on the day and these include:
Agnostura, Pussers, Botran, El Dorado, Goslings, Appleton, Red Leg, Wray & Nephew, Diplomatico, Flor De Cana, Pampero, Santa Teresa, Bacardi, Banks, Kraken, Plantation, Koko Kanu, Sailor Jerry’s, Pyrat, Mount Gay and many more.
Date: 9th & 10th June
Venue: The Prince of Wales, Moseley
Tickets: available on skiddle https://goo.gl/oYSFe4
Event page link: www.facebook.com/events
– ticketed event with 250 tickets available for each day
– tickets cost £25 pounds and include:
- A welcome mojito on arrival.
- £15 worth of drinks tokens redeemable against any of 100 rums available on the day
- Meal token to use with one of three streetfood vendors
- Exclusive access to industry experts, free samples / tastings, one off cocktail menu at the Mo-Tiki bar
- Live music & entertainment throughout the day