THE WORLD’S MOST EMPOWERING DANCE CLASSES, STRUTTING TO BIRMINGHAM THIS WEEKEND
- Own the dance floor like Beyoncé, Lizzo, JLo with A-list routines choreographed by Dua Lipa and Beyoncé’s backing dancers!
- Classes open to ALL LEVELS at just £7 per ticket
- Classes include exclusive Queen Confidence and Body Positivity panel with pioneering, Birmingham based influencers
Kicking off in January 2022, the global dance phenomenon that is School of SOS will be empowering Queens (SOS students) to set their 2022 vision, and become their Queen of their destiny by finding their power on the dance floor.
Taking place in Birmingham on Saturday 22nd January at DanceXchange, Hippodrome, Thorp St, B5 4TB, SOS will deliver a transformational dance experience taught by SOS Founder & CEO Bonnie Lister Parsons, who is originally from Birmingham, assisted by incredible SOS BOSSES (instructors) who are training in the SOS teaching method, and teach franchised SOS classes locally.
Plus, Bonnie will be holding a Queen Confidence & Body Positivity panel featuring super inspiring local influencers, leading this all-important body positivity movement in Birmingham.
THE ‘ON THE STRUT’ SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS…
- 11:00-12:30PM: Doja Cat – Woman (ALL LEVELS) choreographed by @sharon.june who is currently dancing on Dua Lipa’s world tour.
- £7.00 per ticket
- WATCH THE ‘DOJA CAT – WOMAN’ ROUTINE HERE
- 2:00-3.30PM: AMARNI – Beyoncé (ALL LEVELS) choreographed by @sarahaliceburns who danced for Beyoncé for 4 years at the Super Bowl, Mrs Carter World Tour, the Beyoncé Visual Album and more!
- £7.00 per ticket
- WATCH THE ‘ARMANI – BEYONCE’ ROUTINE HERE
ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS WELCOME
You can do one class, or slay the day with us (recommended!) taking both classes and attending the panel.
Most importantly, the SOS teaching method puts confidence, mental health and female empowerment first. Developed over 10 years, teaching 10,000+ women how to dance, SOS guarantees you’ll get the routine, even if you’ve never taken a dance class before.
As well as making power moves in Birmingham, School of SOS will be touring other UK regions, including Leeds, Bristol, Liverpool, Brighton, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cardiff, Nottingham, Belfast and Dublin.
Bonnie Lister Parsons, professional backing dancer and founder of The School of SOS said: “SOS boomed in London, and every year Queens across the country would write to me, asking for SOS to come to their city. I got to werrrk, and now it’s happening! I am so excited to bring SOS to incredible women across the UK; to make your day, lift you up and create a judgement free space where you can totally own who you are. I can not wait to see you on the dance floor, Queens!”
School of SOS ‘On the Strut’ Tour starts in January and will be heading to Birmingham this weekend (Saturday 22nd January). Tickets are £7 per session and spaces are limited, so booking early is recommended.
To find out more and book your place, visit: https://www.schoolofsos.com/sostour/