If the summer holidays are a daunting time, particularly when it comes to sorting childcare, juggling work and also making sure the children don’t get bored, then Escape Live could have the answer.
While children can be excited about the six weeks holiday, parents and carers may be worrying about how they are going to keep their children occupied and active without spending a fortune. However, there are plenty of things to do to keep kids occupied, even on rainy days (hopefully this summer won’t be a washout!).
What is it?
Escape Live has three venues across the Midlands – Birmingham, Coventry and Stratford, each with a number of different escape room experiences (nine rooms in total):
Situated on Arch 39, Henrietta Street, Birmingham, B19 3PS
The escape rooms include: Time Machine, The Lab, Room 13, Dr Wilson’s Office and later in the year the world’s first Peaky Blinders escape room will be launching in its very own premises
Situated in Fargo Studios, 54 Grafton Street, Coventry, CV1 2HW
The escape rooms include: Casino Heist, Prison Break and Armageddon
Situated on 31 Greenhill Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LE
The escape rooms include: Chalice of Champions and in keeping with the history of the area, Shakespeare’s Script
Perfect for rainy days, or spending some quality time with family and friends, teams of between two and six can battle against the 60 minutes on the clock to solve a series of clues to escape from their game. The games encourage team work, lateral thinking, problem solving and some good old-fashioned fun!
What’s more, Escape Live is offering youngsters aged up to 15 years old with the chance to escape for free* throughout the summer holidays.
Alex Sandham, head of sales and marketing at Escape Live, said: “Escape Live is great for families as everyone can get involved and each room is a lot of fun, as riddles, codes and puzzles all need to be cracked.
“The summer holidays can be really daunting for parents who need to juggle child care alongside working and also keeping children occupied for the whole six weeks, which is why we are offering kids the chance to escape for free throughout the summer holiday period!”
To book your summer holiday escape room experience, find out prices and claim your free child’s place visit the website https://www.escapelive.co.uk/ and simply add promo code: SUMMERVIP2019 the check-out for a free child’s place.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- One Free place per booking.
- The discount is eligible for children up to 15 years old. Anyone who looks over the age of 16 maybe requested to provide ID. Should no valid form of ID be presented, we reserve the right to charge participants the full price.
- Booking must be made and used before the 30th of August 2019 using the promo code SUMMERVIP2019
- At least 2 full paying people must be part of the booking.
- Bookable from the 9th of July to the 30th of August, playable from the 15th of July and 30th of August 2019, Monday– Friday only.
- Games already booked before this period, will not be eligible for retrospective refunds.
- If the child is unable to attend their free space will not be refunded.
8.If the child is unable to attend and an adult replaces the child the group will be charged at the normal rate.
- Additional payments for clauses 7 & 8 are due before the game begins.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- A discount of £16 will be deducted from your booking at checkout.
- Escape Live is suitable for ages 8+, under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.