Small and medium scale businesses have been using bandit signs or yard signs for a long time. it’s a guerilla marketing tool that has revolutionized the marketing world. The tacky telephone pole signs mushrooming in roadside corners and the beautiful business and real estate yard signs both showcase profitability.
You can use cheap yard signs for advertising an investment scope, your next promotional incentive/offer, foreclosure or real estate signs. They are the cheapest and most viable solution to create business awareness.
There is standard 24*36-inch models to the larger yard signs, these tools make a huge impact in generating a lot of exposure for your property. You need to know the fine rationale and science behind these yard signs.
- If you make a little extra investment and print your signs on two sides, people can notice them from two traffic streams and enhance the exposure.
- Contrasting colors can do the trick. A light and dark shade can lure your prospective customers’ attention. Use brown, blue, red, or black on a white background. A black background will sizzle with yellow. A red, green, or blue backdrop will shine with white.
- Arrows are an exceptional tool to direct people towards your location. The response is double.
Some crucial pointers
The basic logic is that if yard signs can score electoral brownies, they can definitely drive customers to your business. The brand signs that pop up on streets and lawn showcase your company’s name, enhancing your brand recognition.
Yard signs may not directly converse with customers, they are very affordable. With a very low maintenance cost, you can use them 24/7. The current design and content can fetch you customers and spike business profits.
- You need to keep it simple and precise. Avoid bloating or overriding it with information because most people will never stop their vehicle or step back to inspect that sign.
- Maintain the basics. These include your business, location, a catchphrase, and your contact (optional).
- Big, bold letters are always an imperative. Strong colors will highlight but not camouflage or overwhelm your yard sign. The shades must blend into the landscape.
The best tips
Post your yard sign straight up. People walking or driving by them will not notice the sign if they are bent or leaning. Spread out the signs. Usually, a single property has one sign. However, if it’s a large estate, you may seek permission for one- or two more-yard signs.
Spread them out strategically and check their display. You can place them every 500-600 feet. Don’t make them too interfering or distracting. In case of yard signs, less is actually more. Potential customers have a couple of seconds for capturing the message.
- A simple CTA or call-to-action can work wonders. During the designing process, it’s crucial to identify the service or product you’re providing.
- Mention your website or phone number, and add a dash of urgency. A clean design can propel your potential buyers to notice your sign.
Don’t add too many words. Fluff is a strict no-no while writing the message. An effective way to enhance the business promotion is to post the yard sign on your social media handles.