Brand new to the Kingsway will be Thursday Night Christmas Markets to coincide with Kings Heath late night shopping.
Now covered and heated Full Bar and food traders.
- Mulled wines and ciders
- Boozy Hot Drinks
- Baked ‘taters and Chestnuts
- Christmas trees for sale outfront,
- always pet friendly and lots of Christmas cheer.
The launch will be on Thursday 11th November 5pm till 10pm and the next on the 25th November, then every Thursday up until Xmas along with our usual Craft, Vintage and Record Markets at weekends.
We also have a host of great local bands lined up starting with…
- The Equators… Sunday Nov 7th
- Basil Gabbidon (Steel Pulse)… Friday Nov 12th
- Heavy Beat Brass Band… Sunday Nov 14th
- Lobster… Friday Nov 21st
- Cantaloop… Saturday Nov 22nd
- Shantytown… Sunday Nov 23rd
- Ska Roots Collective… Sunday Nov 28th
- Atlantic Players… Saturday Dec 4th
- Rude Six… Friday Dec 10th
- Motor City Soul Band… Friday Dec 17th
For live event details, to book an xmas party or book a stall at the markets go to atthekingsway on Instagram and Facebook.