In response to the Corona Virus 19 pandemic, and it’s direct impact on the social enterprises and social entrepreneurs across Birmingham and Solihull, iSE CIC is launching a #COVID19 Social Enterprise Helpline to support the sector in these challenging weeks and months.
Since COVID-19 became ‘front and centre’ for everyone, we have listened and watched as key initiatives have been set up for many other sectors, and been listening carefully to the social enterprise sector about their concerns.
As of Monday 30th March 2020, iSE will be using their resources and staff capacity to deliver a #COVID19 Social Enterprise Helpline and see this as complementary activity to the BVSC and Birmingham City Council #C19SupportBrum initiative.
It’s simple and free to access for any social enterprise across Birmingham and Solihull – CALL 0121 771 1411 and just talk to us about your concerns and needs at this time.
Our expert Social Enterprise advisors will be able to:
- Provide information on newly available funds, grants, loans and social investment organisations.
- Signpost you to relevant resources, websites, toolkits and external support.
- Give Advice and Guidance on your options and next steps if you are concerned about the current impact on your social enterprise.
- Broker connections to organisations or wider support services beyond iSE, DSEQ and our Women’s Enterprise Hub.
- Enable access to wider iSE support services such as workshops, training, funded projects and start up.
- Book an in-depth coaching support session for social enterprise CEOs, managers and social entrepreneur leaders.
Our purpose is to continue to support and help guide the social enterprise sector through this extraordinary #COVID19 challenge, both economically and individually.
We can best do this by sharing our knowledge and expertise, building resilience within the sector, adapting our social enterprise services, as well as catalysing business continuity and sustainability to the best of our best ability.