Summer plans are sorted with The Button Factory’s new lineup of events taking place in The Yard, a brand new secret garden space. The Jewellery Quarter hotspot has just announced Summer In The City (SITC), an immersive themed party bringing you a taste of cities from across the globe.
Expect street food, live entertainment, dancers, DJs & cocktail specialties. SITC will run from Saturday 3rd June til Saturday 26th August kicking off with Rio De Janeiro.
Alongside Summer In The City, you can look forward to a fantastic run of events in The Yard including the extremely popular Brunch Club, Beavertown’s Skulloon tour as well as all the big sporting events 2023 has to offer including the Women’s World Cup.
The Yard launched in May with a big party featuring Radio 6’s Sam Redmore Tropical Soundclash All-stars, setting the scene for a vibrant Summer ahead.
For more information about what to look forward to in The Yard, head to their website: https://thebuttonfactorybirmingham.co.uk/the-yard/
Upcoming Summer In The City dates:
- Saturday 3rd June – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Saturday 17th June – Dublin, Ireland
- Saturday 1st July – Chicago, USA
- Saturday 22nd July – Bangkok, Thailand
- Saturday 5th August – Mexico City, Mexico
- Saturday 12th August – Kingston, Jamaica
- Saturday 26th August – New Orleans, USA