For those who have missed their fix of The Plough Harborne during the lockdown, fear not, The Plough has reopened with an amazing Click & Collect option to beat the Coviv19 blues.
All their shop items such as ready meals, wine, beers, freshly baked bread and desserts are available in all sessions.
The Plough are also now open for takeaway coffee and pastries 9am – 3pm Thursday – Sunday No Pre-order required. As well as ready to eat Burgers, Pizzas, Wings, Cubanos and sides, there are Plough Classics that can be reheated or cooked at home.
They are limiting the orders to 4 every 15 minutes and collection will be a zero contact process to ensure that social distancing can be safely maintained.
- Thursday – Sunday Coffee & Pastries: 9am – 3pm Sunday (No Pre-order required)
- Friday Night Burger Smash: 3pm – 9pm
- Saturday Pizza Kitchen: 12pm – 9pm
- Sunday Wings & Cuban Sandwiches: 3pm – 9pm
How It Works
We take orders form 2pm Sunday – Midnight Thursday for collection the following weekend.
All our shop items such as ready meals, wine, beers and desserts are available in all sessions
Now open for takeaway coffee and pastries 9am – 3pm Thursday – Sunday No Pre-order required.
How it works
Safe and thoughtful Click and Collection.
- Select your items via the website, collection time and make your payment.
- Arrive at The Plough main entrance at your allocated time, only one person comes in per order unless the order is too large to carry by yourself.
- As you enter The Plough your order will be waiting for you in the well-spaced collection Zone.
- Once you have collected your order, leave through the side door.
They have limited orders to 5 people every 15 minutes and the collection process will operate a slick one-way system. This will enable a quick pick up with minimal waiting and Zero contact with Plough Staff.
Safe and Simple, so tuck in to your Plough favourites.